During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. We accept most insurances.
Patient Forms & Appointment Instructions
• Print and Fill out the New Patient Forms so we can Expedite your First Visit.
• Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment. We may have questions about your Medical Insurance or New Patient Paperwork.
Please bring the following:
• Patient’s driver’s license or other form of state or federal photo ID
• Patient’s insurance card
• List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency
• Information about patient’s medical and surgical history
• Recent test results, x-rays, or relevant records
Insurance and Payment Information
You are responsible for co-payments or charges that are not covered by your insurance. If you have questions regarding billing or which insurance plans we accept, please call (302) 475-1299. Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.